Mold 2017-10-06T09:28:39+00:00

Mold has existed for millennia, yet it has only been within the past 60 years that the medical community has agreed that it can be a threat to our everyday lives. Mold can occur naturally anywhere there is moisture and a food source. We are still learning more about mold every day, however we do know that there can be harmful effects from prolonged exposure.

How do you detect mold in your home?

  • You will sometimes see evidence of mold on wood, walls or other structures.

  • If there are damp spots or any standing water in your home.

  • If you smell a musty odor in your home, it is likely mold.

  • Unexplained health issues with family members can indicate the presence of mold. Headaches, respiratory problems, allergic reactions and rashes may suggest that mold is present.


Why we should trust Go Pro Construction and Restoration Inc to handle it?

Go Pro Construction and Restoration Inc technicians use state of the art testing equipment to detect the presence of mold. When detected, they will assess what action to take in order to most effectively eliminate all mold and spores. Our technicians will remove existing mold, and prevent future mold growth by eliminating the source of the mold and spores.

  • Respirators and protective clothing is worn by our technicians at all times when dealing with mold.

  • The areas affected by mold are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.

  • Since mold relies on water, our technicians will extract any water sources and thoroughly dry the area.

  • Once the mold is eliminated, thorough testing is performed on the area to make sure the mold has been eliminated.

  • Do not try to remove the mold yourself. This requires trained professionals so the spores don’t become airborne and spread the problem.

  • Mold should not be ignored. It can grow and spread rapidly unless the source is dealt with properly.



Call Go Pro Construction and Restoration Inc now at
(844) 517-8418 to deal with any mold in your home.